Thursday, June 4, 2009

Who knew cartwheels could be so funny?

Noah's cousin Parker came over to play yesterday. As you can see in the video Noah just ADORES his cousin.

(Not sure if he's laughing AT Parker or WITH him... I am sure he's laughing with him! Parker is so dang cute with Noah!)

5 comments:

  1. So adorable. I love when little ones are so entertained and have fun with older cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Noah, he's the cutest little thing. Colter made me replay this video about 14 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We took the swims lessons at Mesquite Junior High! It was totally cheap, and the teacher was fantastic. Funny how I made my blog private so I could put more details in my posts, and then I get in a hurry and don't. I went back and added some things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute! I love the belly laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is he doing with his mouth between laughing??? He is so adorable - it seems like he is almost always so happy - I love to come see him, he just lights up!

    ReplyDelete