A couple weeks ago Noah was playing in the tub. We have foam letters in the tub so I decided that while I was just sitting in there I'd quiz him a little on his ABC's. I knew that he could pick out the letter O, M, and N. I'm always telling the boys that M is for Mason and N is for Noah. As I was randomly picking up letters I discovered he knew A LOT more letters than I thought. In fact almost every letter. I couldn't believe it. I was shocked and excited.
It's fun to go over letters with him because he really likes it. For some reason the letter N he says "Me!" I think it's because he doesn't really say his own name. He always calls himself "Me!" So instead of saying N for Noah he says "N for me!" Too funny. Also for some reason the Letter E he just says Eagle?!? Not sure about that one!

What a smart little boy!!
ReplyDeleteThat is great! GO ME(NOAH)!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! He is so smart. I can't believe he's not even 2 yet! I am SO impressed!!!
ReplyDeleteOh what a cute video. I love the "me" thing. He is so smart to know so many of his letters at such a young age.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing little boy!!! My mom and dad think that you should put him on YouTube! So do you dad and I - What do you think? Doesn't it make you wonder how long he has been doing this and you didn't know about it?
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart nephew I have!!! And cute too!
ReplyDeleteThat's quite amazing.
ReplyDeleteWow! He's really smart! Did you do anything to work with him on it or do you have any programs that you like to put on for him that helps them learn them faster? I'm always looking for new stuff. He says them so clear too. He talks VERY well!
ReplyDelete