I LOVE how in every single picture of Mason his mouth is wide open! This kid LOVES to have fun!
I had a lot of fun sliding down this thing too. Too bad I don't have any pics of me... Bummer... (NOT!) We really don't need to see me in a suit right now. You know you are getting old when you play on things like this and your back starts to hurt or your hip gets "tweaked". I had a lot of fun but can really tell my body is aging and not as flexible as it used to be!
We invited all the cousins over. Mason prays for his cousins EVERY night. Seriously! Usually he prays to "play with his cousins at the park tomorrow". Ha ha! He sure loves his cousins!
Sadly Noah refused to go down the water slide. Although, that didn't stop him from having fun! He looks like such a ladies man in this picture! It's almost like he's winking at the camera!
Over all we had a very enjoyable weekend filled with family activities, parties, a neighborhood parade and FUN! I love the holidays!

No comments:
Post a Comment