Sunday, February 12, 2012

Colter's Birthday Party!

Colter had his 5th Birthday Party at Golf Land this year! My boys were sooooooooo excited! Everyday last week they asked "Is it time to go to Colter's Birthday party yet?" Finally the day came! When we pulled up to the "castle" Mason announced "MOM! We forgot my swimsuit!" Haha! Yeah a little too cold for that!
They were so excited! I'm such a kid at heart, and I was really excited to go myself. Mostly to take pictures and watch my children experience something fun. Plus, who wouldn't enjoy pizza, cupcakes, video games and golfing?! They had so much fun and were surprizingly very well behaved! Thank you Lindsey for throwing such a memorable night for my boys!
11 kiddos 5yrs. old and under! YEP crazy! But thankfully we didn't lose any kids (for very long anyway!)
Noah even had a little victory dance everytime he got the ball in the hole!
 Mason was a little pro. I'm not joking! I was surprised at how he handled the golf club. I honestly think he would beat me at golf. (That's not saying much but still he is only 5 and this was his first experience mini-golfing.)
Brotherly love! Such a cool thing!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooooo much for being my personal photographer. You are awesome! That was a pretty awesome party. Thank you for helping with all the kids...it would of been a lot more work w/o you. I LOVE how excited your boys were and what great friends they are to Colter. I asked Colter who his best friend was and asked if it was one of his friends from preschool and he said, "ah, nooo (like hello duh) it's Mason and Noah." That is a really easy question.

    ReplyDelete