Awww isn't he a good looking cowboy?
We enjoyed an evening filled with music, food, games, a costume parade and Trunk or Treating!
My friend Vangie came with Ethan and our wonderful Brianna!
And of course we finished the night off with some table dancing from Callie!!! :) Crazy girl!
I thought it would be fun to get the kids pictures taken in their costumes at a studio for super cheap. I stayed up way late the night before finishing Callie's costume, planned my whole morning perfectly so we would be early to the apointment, I brought everything necessary, even made arrangements for my sitter to meet us at the studio because I had to go to work right after. My morning went smooth, we were early and Callie even let put her entre outfit on, PLUS she kept it on (necklace, bracelet, feather headband and ALL)!!!! I was shocked. I was thinking to myself "Wow! This might actually work!" Mason and Noah cooperated beautifully! Callie on the other hand not so much! She screamed everytime we walked into the photo room. We didn't even get one picture of her at ALL! Oh well! She still looked super cute at the Trunk or Treat!




You got some really awesome pics of your boys at the studio so it wasn't a complete waste! You guys look awesome!!! -Corinne
ReplyDeleteI love your themed costumes! Someday I will get all my kids to agree! I missed my window! You guys looked great!
ReplyDelete