The Stake Primary held a program honoring and recognizing all the primary children who memorized the 13 articles of faith in 2012. They even asked him to be part of the program. It was so cute when the primary president called me up and asked if Mason would be willing to recite the 5th article of faith during the program. She told me that if he was nervous he could just read it. To which I replied "He doesn't read yet, but he will have it memorized". This is one talent Mason is AMAZING at. He can memorize like nobodies business.
Here he is proudly holding his certificate for memorizing all 13 Articles of Faith.
And yes I couldn't help but record him during his little part. It's too bad you can't see his face I was so proud of him! His courage and confidence inspire me.
Oh well you can't really see anything anyways just listen to him! :)
Seriously!! He memorized all 13?? That is amazing! Go Mason!!
ReplyDelete