A few leaders performed a silly skit! AKA the "Chin-agains!" Try not to listen to my singing! Haha I really didn't know all the lyrics and sang a little obnoxious. I'm the leader with the red bandana.
Amber and I "reenacting" our fabulous skit!
Leaders and Boys made these adorable Wanted posters.
Who wouldn't want to work with their best friends?!?!
One of my FAVORITE aspects of our church is it's focused on the family. I am able to serve and help these cub scout boys but at the same time still be a mother and let my children participate as well. Our monthly pack meetings are a family affair, fully equipped with on-time drawings, gathering activities, crazy awards and cheers. While it can be a little crazy with kids running around I wouldn't have it any other way.
Such a fun night, definitely makes serving in this church rewarding and easy.



This was a much better blogpost than my own. Maybe I should have done mine at 7am instead of 11:30pm. haha. I sure love you and love working with you. I wish everyone was as proactive and wonderful as you in the world! You're an example to me friend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blue and gold! I didn't stay for the skits, but the food and decor was awesome.
ReplyDeleteOur blue & gold is tonight! Hope it turns out as good as yours did!
ReplyDeleteWow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for?
ReplyDeleteyou made blogging glance easy. The total look of
your web site is wonderful, let alone the content!
Here is my web blog :: how to lose weight