Sunday, September 14, 2014

Football Season!

We are back in the swing of football season! And I'm not talking about the annoying season of "I lost my husband to NFL football games on TV". I'm talking about Gilbert Youth Football League! We signed Mason AND Noah up this season! I'm so excited! Noah is really into it and so far really enjoys it. This weekend he had his first football game and the Packers WON! He pulled 2 flags and was really proud of himself! He really enjoys playing defense. I hope in future games he will get to play offense a little more but for now I love seeing the look of confidence on his face as he dives for the flag and pulls it!



I love that he has so many friends on his team! Makes the sidelines a lot more fun for me too!


No comments:

Post a Comment