Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Family Reunion in Colorado

Last month we were able to take a family vacation to Colorado. The car ride was a little interesting with a 2 month old. What should have been a 7 hour drive took about 9 hours. But April really was an awesome traveler. My Dad paid for us to stay in these really nice cabins right along the river. Because of the rainy season the river was a little more flowing than we would have preferred with all these little ones. But thankfully no one fell in or got hurt. 
It was good to take a break from real life and hang with family. I wish we would have paid to stay another night. There just wasn't really any way of knowing how fabulous little April was going to be.





So fun to have Grandma & Grandpa Hopkins there too!
Sleeping arrangements were too funny. These 3 crazies on the pull out bed. Ron and I in the next room with our bed and April had a queen bed all to herself. Worked out awesome!

Took a family hike in the beautiful Colorado mountains. So green!!! (And I'm not talking about our shirts!)

I love this crazy wonderful family of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment