Sunday, June 25, 2017

Heber Faler Family Reunion

Faler Family Reunion was another successful trip! This year my parents found a huge cabin in Heber for us all to stay in. It was so fun to be all under one roof. We were able to put April to bed then stay up late hanging out and playing card games and socializing. There was plenty to do with a zipline outside, exploring, and all kinds of board games and a game room. April loved the zip line and wanted to go down it over and over again. Kids got plenty of cousin time (probably a little too much late night cousin time). I'm really bummed I forgot my nice camera at home. And I really didn't take many pictures of any of my kids except April.





  



 (I'm still so mad at myself for closing my eyes. That's Ron's job. LOL He ALWAYS closes his eyes in pictures)

Getting a family picture of us all was sure interesting. I love this picture of all the grandkids and my parents. It's classic real life and the struggle is real with little kids. LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment