Sunday, October 29, 2017

Noah's Birthday

Noah is 9!!! This kid is obedient, honest, thoughtful (maybe contemplative is a better word. He analyzes EVERYTHING just like his dad.) he is kind, good, smart, a healthy eater (which is a big deal in a house filled with picky eaters), a peacemaker (or maybe he is just really good at dodging the drama in our crazy house.) 






Noah is super thoughtful and always writing me notes of gratitude. His prayers are really sincere and well thought out as well. I love how he is always thinking of others. Last week was fast Sunday and I was chatting with him after church and I asked what he was fasting for. He sweetly replied Donna Robinson. She's a woman in our ward whose husband died tragically in a car accident.
Noah has also been really interested in writing stories lately. He has an awesome school teacher that has asked him to be part of what she calls "Writers workshop" children in the class that are ahead get to spend extra school time composing stories and writing. She edits them and puts them together in a book. He is so proud of his work and I got to read a few of his drafts just this last week when I was helping in his class. 


He is becoming a book worm! His interest in books has peaked lately, no doubt following in his big brothers footsteps. He has started reading "The Lightning Thief" book which is crazy long probably about 350 pages long. He is constantly updating me on how far he is in the book. Calculating how many pages until he is halfway and such. The other night he took his book to Mason's Boy Scout Court of Honor which happened to be held outside. I am bummed I didn't do my usual thing and snap a picture to capture how silly Noah looked in the crowd of people reading in the dark with his book held high above his head to capture some light. It was pretty comical.

No comments:

Post a Comment