My kids are rock stars at the Doctor. I'm so impressed with how they handle getting shots and visiting the doctor. I sit in the doctor's office listening to all the screams and terrified kids and think to myself how lucky I am to have kids that aren't scared of the doctor. Everyone got their flu shots today at Mason and Noah's well checks! awesome awesome! On another note I've got to make Mason a bunch of doctor appointments for his toe walking. Please insert face slap here. I'm so sick of specialist appointments with this kid. I know I don't have it bad and I'm grateful for my healthy kids but... Oh well. It needs to be done. I'm just hoping he stops ruining his feet.
no tears from any kids! April wasn't exactly happy about it but she didn't cry. I could watch this video of her all day. cute tough girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment