For the most part the weather cooperated with us while we were in Hawaii and I was so grateful for that. Rain at the beach did make for some fun cuddling under the umbrellas tho. Haha Thankfully we didn't need get rain more than a couple hours for a couple days.
Day two in Hawaii a couple of our kids (mostly Callie) informed us they wanted a break from the beach. I couldn't believe it. I'm not sure what they thought we would do the whole time in Hawaii but... oh well. Erin took us on a couple really beautiful hikes. Both hikes were titled Old Pali Road and one led to the Likeke Falls. It was so jungle-ish, green and BEAUTIFUL! I was also surprised at the lack of bugs. I didn't get eaten alive! Hike number 2 was a little longer than expected but it made for an incredibly windy adventure. I couldn't believe how windy it was! I was scared some of the kids would blow away! We walked well over 5 miles that day with everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment