Saturday, October 30, 2021

City of Mesa Swim Finals






City of Mesa Finals Swim Meet today. Mason crushed ALL of his PR times. He swam Backstroke in the Medley relay with a split time of 29.33 (1.5 seconds faster)

200 Freestyle 2:06.3 (2 seconds faster)

500 Freestyle 5:29.41 (13 seconds faster!!)

100 Freestyle relay 56.9 (2 seconds faster)


I don’t so much care about his actual times but I’m so happy he has improved. I LOVE that he has made so many new friends. This whole team seems to love and support each other in so many ways. MHS Swim team is filled with a bunch of really good kids. 


State swim meet here we come! #goMHS #goMason!!


Breanna Turley (a new swim friend) was his lap counter for the 500 freestyle race. I consider her his good luck charm. He did really good and I’m so proud of his PR. He shaved off 13 seconds and ALMOST qualified for state with this race. #proudmomma



After the 500 freestyle race Mason asked me if I saw him smile at me DURING his race. He said he could see me walking up to the pool for a picture and he wanted to see if I got it on camera. ðŸ¤£ funny kid. I love that he smiled at me and I love that he loves swimming. #mylittlefish

No comments:

Post a Comment