Monday, November 7, 2022

Mason Swim Season 2022

Swim season this year was a success! Mason continued to improve his times and was the anchor for his team 4 x 100m race. Backstroke continues to be his best and favorite stroke. At the city Meet he swam the 4 x 100m relay they earned 2nd place medals. In the 200m meter freestyle he placed 7th. In the 100m Backstroke he got 3rd place (a week later he crushed his time in this event and beat both those boys at the state meet!) Over all in State I think he got 16th place. I know Mason is going to miss his "older brother" Ryan. Ryan was always so kind giving Mason rides home and including Mason. The whole swim team at Mesa High really amazes me. Such great kiddos and good moral!

















At the swim Banquette Mason earned the "Top Mesa High Swimmer" award. I'm so proud of him! He also won 4 raffle prizes which was funny and embarrassing at once.




No comments:

Post a Comment