Thursday, July 20, 2023

Artistic swimming

Dancing queens in the water. Both my girls crushed it this year in “Artistic swimming” April tried Synchro for the first time and absolutely loved it. April's duo team won 3rd place in the city duo/trio meet and placed 2nd in the team city meet. 

Callie’s trio group won 1st place as they danced to “Let’s Get Loud” by J Lo 😍 Their salsa dancing costumes were really fun putting together. For the team meet Callie’s team placed 3rd. Medal or no medal I would have been super proud of my girls but I’m happy all their hard work paid off. 

Their coaches always had such nice things to say about them. Coach Tali sent me a text after the last meet labeling both my girls as “total leaders” and amazing at synchro. 😍 

We had a lot of fun coordinating costumes and making props. Callie was super helpful with her sewing skills and costume ideas. 

I’m not sure where they get it or how I even produced such little fish for children. I’m a runner. Never been a swimmer at all. Haha But I sure do love watching them do something they enjoy.  All that said and after sitting in 115 weather for 4-5 hours (at both meets)… I’m ok with the summer sports coming to an end. 






















Callie has such good friends. They came to support and watch her compete. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment