So! I have been going to bootcamp with some crazy women from my ward for the past couple months. We have to leave at 5:10am and drive out to a killer bootcamp session from 5:30-6:30am Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. These women are lots of fun and definitely make exercise entertaining! This mornig we drove as usual all the way out to bootcamp and sat in the car waiting for the instructor to get there. Ashlea had the genius idea of ditching and getting waffles for breakfast. So naturally we did! Haha! I know I will be regretting this decision later today when I am exhausted and feeling fat but for now I had a very enjoyable morning!! Thanks ladies!
WOW! Can't believe I am posting thiese pics! I look horid in the mornings! :)

Ashlea and I! Ewww! I look so gross! Yummy food though!


Christi Jensen! Sooooooo photogenic! Even at 5:30am!
The Boys were excited about the hats!

Awh, you look adorable lol!!! I could never wake up that early to do that kind of stuff! I'm a morning person, but not to work out in!
ReplyDeleteYou are plain NUTS!! I don't know how you get up before 5:00 M,W,F and then do your runners club on T & Th mornings. And then being a mom of 3 kids all day. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Good for you, I wish I had your ambition and energy!
ReplyDeleteMy kind of boot camp!
ReplyDeleteBig time kudos for all the hard work. Nice to give yourselves some a morning of waffles and fun! You all look amazing for being so early in the morning
ReplyDelete