Noah's soccer team had their first game today! Before signing him up I asked him if he even wanted to play soccer. I certainly didn't want to go through all the effort of practices and games if he didn't really want to. He thought about it for a minute then replied "Yes. But we won't be the purple team right?" LOL Last season his team was the Purple Rhinos, every single Saturday he fought me and whined about putting on his Purple jersey. "Purple is a girl color!" I told him "well, hopefully you won't be purple this time. But you might?!?" When we got the team assignments this time around my heart dropped when I saw that we were assigned purple AGAIN!" I'm ashamed to admit I emailed the league and requested a color change. Yes. I'm THAT mom. Luckily, the league was really nice and switched it no problem. So he is the Teal Sharks and LOVING it! :) YAY!
His coach is really good and Noah really likes it! Everyday he asks me "Do I go to soccer practice today?" I'm really proud of him and noticing an improvement with his soccer skills every practice!

Haha! Too funny! You will have to tell Noah that Purple is Owen's favorite color. (It was also Kidd - Uncle Nathan's favorite color growing up.)
ReplyDelete