Sunday, March 13, 2022

Hawaii 2022 Celebrating 20 years of bliss

I feel so blessed. Ron and I had the opportunity to go on a week long vacation with out our children. I love my kids but I'm not going to lie it was really nice spending that time alone with Ron. We have never taken a trip this long or like this before and it was incredible. We went to Maui, Hawaii and experienced the ocean, whales, snorkeling, hiking, paddle boarding, boating, swimming and exploring. I enjoyed every single second of this trip and am so grateful for friends and family that made it possible for us to go. 

Ron is so adventurous and fun to travel with. He never complains about anything and is always up for an excursion or experience. Poor Ron had some sort of sinus infection the entire trip but he didn't complain once and didn't let it hold him back. We snorkeled, paddle boarded, swam and cliff jumped on the regular. The only thing I could think to possibly complain about is Ron's level of excitement over the whales. He was so enchanted by the whale activity and his excitement only slight irked me when I was trying to relax on the beach. Haha He wouldn't let me nap and had to inform me every time he saw a whale breach or spout on the horizon across the ocean water. It was adorably annoying at times mostly because it was whale season and the whales activity was constant. LOL

I thoroughly enjoyed exploring and experiencing the ocean with this man. He seems so invincible to me. I've always been someone who is cautious of underwater animals, Sharks specifically. They have unrealistically terrified me for most of my life. I have been so surprised with our last 2 beach trips that I am able to snorkel and experience the ocean not letting my fears get the better of me. I know all of that is because of Ron. He makes me feel safe and pushes me to experience things. I love that about him and I know he would fight a shark off for me if necessary. 














No comments:

Post a Comment