Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Faler Family Reunion 2022

This summer for the Family Reunion we went back to the Cabin in Heber. We had so much fun and the weather was amazing. Hours and hours spent playing board games, card games, volleyball, yoga, late nights, yummy food and great company probably a little too much Mafia (I still can’t believe how many cumulative hours the kids played Mafia) AND a little too much Heart and soul at the piano. We look forward to this every year and I’m so glad everyone makes an effort to show up. Although we did miss Madison and Tanner. 













Notes for next years reunion: 
  • I need to lift more weights to prep for holding Nathan in my arms
  • Bring water toys/paddle boards for Willow Springs day trip
  • Someone HAS to beat Mason at Egyptian War
  • Bring a real volleyball

No comments:

Post a Comment