I got to chaperone Callie’s choir Disneyland trip last week. What a whirlwind! We met up Thursday morning hopped on a bus and drove to California. Thursday evening they got to attend a Pirates dinner/show. Callie and her friends actually were asked to be part of the show. 😍 The girls were so cute with our assigned pirate Emerson. They were cracking me up with their flirting and giddiness. Friday morning we woke up early and headed to Disneyland at 7:30am. We stayed at the park until 1am (not exactly part of the plan but one of the boys actually had his backpack stolen right around midnight so we spent some time searching for it hoping that wasn’t the case. I just hate that he had to experience that). The kids really were great despite the fact that they were exhausted. They kept themselves busy in line with games like concentration and “who is most likely?” Around lunchtime they got to attend a musical workshop with a professional song writer and I’m excited to hear that recording when it’s completed and distributed. Saturday morning we packed up and headed home. I was so happy to spend time with Callie and her adorable friends they have such a special bond and that makes my mom heart happy. Shout out to Ron for holding down the fort he had to pull a tooth (I think a first for him 🤣😍, keeping up with our boys schedules all while working his usual schedule. I’m just so blessed and happy for the memories made.
2 years ago















No comments:
Post a Comment