Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April is 1

I don't know where the time has gone. I can't believe she is already 1 year old. She is an absolute delight. The happiest sweetest baby ever. I love everything about her and everyone in the house adores her. She's not walking yet but I know it will happen when she wants it. For now she is super fast crawling.
weighs: 19 lbs. 4 oz. - 20th percentile
length: 29 inches  - average

Things she LOVES:
The "time out" chair It's HER SPOT
the toilet
taking baths (she excitedly kicks her feet every time you walk in the bathroom with her)
being outside (she stands at the back door practically all day begging and pounding on the door to be let out)
Goofy (poor dog. she hasn't learned to be soft yet)

She emphatically waves hi and bye on command and has been giving high fives foreever.
Things she is saying:
Uh-Oh
Daddy
Hiiiiiiiii
Ma-Ma
Loves to smile and wave at ANYONE who makes eye contact with her and talks to her. I think she is a lot like Mason. Very friendly and will probably be yet another child I have to worry about getting into the ice cream truck with a stranger.



We of course did the traditional cake crawl and she was pretty boring. Just drew lines in the frosting tasted a little and was pretty much done. Mason was my photographer during the cake crawl and I think he did a pretty good job capturing some good pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment